BanterKowz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BanterKowz website, apply/read rules/talk here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply to our Raid Team!

Go down 
+3
Cacacamokoko
Scourgespell
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Apply to our Raid Team! Empty
PostSubject: Apply to our Raid Team!   Apply to our Raid Team! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:24 am

If you are interested in raiding with our guild, please fill out this form here, anywhere else will most likely be ignored. We do not expect liars, if so caught application will be immediately declined. Have a nice day santa

Personal Information:

Class:

Spec:

How well do you know class:

Gear level:

Professions?:

Are you missing any enchantments? If so, why?

Name (+ Realm):

Past raiding experience?

Past Guilds?

Why should BanterKowz accept you as a raid member?

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://banterkowz.board-directory.net
Scourgespell
Admin

PostSubject: Holy Priest   Apply to our Raid Team! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:46 am

Class: Priest

Spec: Holy

How well do you know class: I think i know priests well. I have been playing mine since the begging of wotlk, both pve and pvp ( pvp as disc )

Gear level: current ilvl of my priest is 383

Professions?: Inscription / Herbalism

Are you missing any enchantments? If so, why? Im not missing any enchants. They maybe are the best ( example : i dont have peerless stats on chest because i dont have a very good chest and am waiting to change that item to apply better enchant )

Past raiding experience? I have been raiding since tbc ( karazhan, ssc, tk and bt , gruul and maggy ofc ), wotlk ( naxx, toc, ulduar, and icc ) and in cata ( bwd , bot, fl and 6/8 fl norm )

Past Guilds? How do you expect me to remmember xD ?

Why should BanterKowz accept you as a raid member? Because I'm really nice and helpful , know how to play , pretty patient and i dont want tot brag but im friends with the gm;s xD
Back to top Go down
Cacacamokoko

PostSubject: Re: Apply to our Raid Team!   Apply to our Raid Team! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:34 am

Class:Warrior

Spec:Arms

How well do you know class:I know very vell my spec

Gear level:386

Professions?:Blacksmithing, Minning

Are you missing any enchantments? If so, why? Helm and shoulder because, I'm not exalted with some places.

Name (+ Realm):Cacacamokoko Dunemaul

Past raiding experience: Ihave 3/8 hc 8/8 normal DS experience with my main. Also, I was playing Icecrown Citadel Raid times.

Past Guilds: With this char, This is my first guild as raiding guild

Why should BanterKowz accept you as a raid member: I am not brainless player.
Back to top Go down
Wooptiwuu

PostSubject: Re: Apply to our Raid Team!   Apply to our Raid Team! EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:23 am

Class: Shaman

Spec: Elemental

How well do you know class: i know the elemental specc very well, but not resto specc, since recently leveled my shaman, and haven't really gathered myself to get to know the other two specs

Gear level: overall 396 - pve dps gear 389

Professions?: Leatherworking/Skinning

Are you missing any enchantments? If so, why? i'm missing epic gems, because i find it hard to gather around 4k gold just for socketing an item, but i don't think i'm missing any enchants.

Name (+ Realm): Wooptiwuu - Dunemaul

Past raiding experience? have been raiding since vanilla wow, as a warrior, stopped playing in tbc, and started again in wotl where i was raiding as a druid up to totgc and icc

Past Guilds? Styx aka Gaming Fo , Onslaught Very Happy .. and Cataclysm Leveling Guild if that counts Embarassed

Why should BanterKowz accept you as a raid member? Because i'm a focused player and i easily understand the tactics. i also read the tactics (Before) i enter a raid wich i've never been in.

Last edited by Wooptiwuu on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thewiseman

PostSubject: Re: Apply to our Raid Team!   Apply to our Raid Team! EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:18 am

Class: dk

Spec: frost

How well do you know class: good i think

Gear level: ilvl 388

Professions?:blacksmithing / mining

Are you missing any enchantments? If so, why? i don´t have any enchantments now but i will get all that i need after applying to this

Name (+ Realm):thewiseman - dunemaul

Past raiding experience? not so much a little in lich king (uldar)

Past Guilds?neptic

Why should BanterKowz accept you as a raid member? i´m a good listener
Back to top Go down
Nykki

PostSubject: Re: Apply to our Raid Team!   Apply to our Raid Team! EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:59 pm

Class: Mage

Spec: pve arcane / pvp frost

How well do you know class: i know everything i need to know form pve to pvp build and stats

Gear level: 387 pve / 393 pvp still try to farm pve...

Professions: Tailoring 517 / Jewelcrafting 282 just started Razz

Are you missing any enchantments? If so, why?: only need on head and shoulders atm

Name (+ Realm): Nammnamm - dunemaul

Past raiding experience? think i've done all from classic to WotL but it's a long time ago Razz and in cata i've only been doing raidfinder : /

Past Guilds? Cataclysm Leveling Guild... and im sic of it X(

Why should BanterKowz accept you as a raid member? Because i'm a focused player and i easily understand the tactics. i also read the tactics (Before) i enter a raid wich i've never been in. yeah i copy pasted that one from "Wooptiwuu" but i do the same thing and im RL friends with "Wooptiwuu" Wink
Back to top Go down
Dreadshot

PostSubject: Re: Apply to our Raid Team!   Apply to our Raid Team! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:36 pm

Personal Information:

Class: Hunter

Spec: Survival pve, MM pvp.

How well do you know class: I played hunter since wotlk and i showed off my dps on dummy to a guy named Revenge.

Gear level: 393 surv.

Professions?: Jewelcrafting, Mining both 525.

Are you missing any enchantments? If so, why? I miss head and shoulders both reputation and i think they are unnesscary...... (im damn lazy) Razz

Name (+ Realm): Dreadshot Dunemaul-EU

Past raiding experience? Raided with EX IMPERATOR, 1/8 hc is my progression atm.

Past Guilds? EX IMPERATOR

Why should BanterKowz accept you as a raid member? I will boost the raiding-mood with my happiness, and i have good raiding experience and a fine working mic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply to our Raid Team!   Apply to our Raid Team! Empty

Back to top Go down

Apply to our Raid Team!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BanterKowz :: Apply to Raid-
Jump to: